Installed Building Products Inc shares approach 52-week high – Market Mover
Installed Building Products Inc (IBP) closed today 1.3% below its 52-week high of $ 140.79, giving the company a market cap of $ 4 billion. The stock is currently up 37.7% year-to-date, 31.4% in the past 12 months and 240.4% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 1.2%.
- Trading volume this week was 44.8% below the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, stands at 1.6.
- The relative strength index (RSI) of the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, beats it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a one-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is the same as the performance of its peers in the industrial sector, beats it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis
Comparative performance by group
- The year-to-date share price performance of the company lags -20.0% of the peer average
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months is -28.8% behind the peer average
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is -60.9% lower than the peer average.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.